2. Add the required amount of shampoo to the toilet water.
3. Obtain the cat and carry him to the bathroom.
4. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids (you may need to stand on the lid so that he cannot escape). CAUTION: Do not get any part of your body too close to the edge, as his paws will be reaching out for anything he can find.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times. This provides a "power wash and rinse" which I have found to be quite effective.
6. Have someone open the door to the outside and ensure that there are no people between the toilet and the outside door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The now-clean cat will rocket out of the toilet, and run outside where he will dry himself.
Beklager, men jeg gad ikke oversætte den
Måske skulle den have ligget under "Kun for sjov" men den handler jo om en kat, ikk´?
He he... ja, det har de nok.... Det er jeg til gengæld sikker på at persere aldrig har.... og i mine mange år med persere har jeg aldrig haft én eneste, der ligefrem lagde sig tilrette i vandet.... de kar kunnet acceptere at blive vasket, men osse kun lige.....